– IPS Panel: The secret behind LG TV’s superior viewing angle and quality is the panel. Just as the quality of the beans determines the quality of the coffee, the quality of the panel determines the quality of the TV. The IPS Panel used by LG is the reason why LG LED TV’s have clearer, more consistent, and sturdy screens.
– LED: Brilliant LED backlighting display delivers crystal-clear images, true blacks, and the most vivid, life-like colours on a slim screen.
– Dynamic MCI 100: Motion Clarity Index is a comprehensive indicator of the genuine clarity of fast motion display, incorporating factors beyond mere frame rates. LG’s detailed backlight scanning, advanced local dimming and powerful engine all add to a superb performance in reducing blur in fast-moving pictures.
– Triple XD Engine: Excellence in Colour, Contrast, and Clarity for the best picture quality and performance. LG’s latest and most advanced Triple XD Engine
– Smart Energy Saving: The Backlight Control function controls the brightness of the TV. The Screen Off function lets you switch off the screen while keeping the audio on. Standby Mode Zero function sets your TV to a power saving mode where zero electricity is used.
– USB 2.0: Connect your digital camera, M-P-3 player or USB stick through the USB port to show off your latest holiday snaps, music collection or High Definition movies for a true multimedia experience.
– FHD LED (Direct)
– MCI 100 (50Hz)
– Triple XD Engine
– Dynamic Colour Enhancer
– Resolution Upscaler (Basic)
– 7 Picture Mode (Vivid, Standard, Eco, Cinema, Game, isf Expert1, isf Expert2)
– Picture Wizard II
– Narrow Bezel
– 1 way 2 speakers 20 Watts
– 6 Sound Modes (Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game, User setting)
– Virtual Surround
– Clear Voice II
– 1 x USB 2.0 (DivX HD, JPEG, Music)
– 2 x HDMI 1.4
– Smart Share: MHL, Simplink